Potato Wedges Recipe
Potato Wedges are great appetizer and easy to make anytime snacks
Potato Wedges are great appetizer and easy to make anytime snacks. It can be made in a very little time and mostly can be enjoyed with chili sauce or ketchup. So why to wait let’s directly get into the making.
- 3-4 long-sized potatoes
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 tbsp Italian spice or Oregano
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili (chili flakes)
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Peel the potato and cut it then cut it into 2 pieces, then cut half potato lengthwise into four pieces, similarly cut all the potatoes and put them in water.
- Now put water in a big pot to boil, when the water starts boiling, add the chopped potatoes in it.
- Cook potatoes till they are ¾ cooked then turn off the gas, take out the water and let the potatoes cool.
- In a large bowl, add corn flour, Italian spices, red chili and mix.
- Add salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and mix them well so that the spices get all over the potato, stir the bowl and mix it well.
- Now keep the potato bowl in the freezer for ½ hour.
- Heat oil in a pan, add potatoes to the hot oil and fry it to be crisp and golden.
- Remove the potatoes on a paper towel so that the excess oil is absorbed.
- Serve and eat hot Potato Wedges with Tomato/ Chili Sauce.