Pay your E-challan sitting at home. Website launched
Sometimes, unintentionally traffic rules are violated. Now, if your vehicle has been e-challaned, you can pay it online. For this, the website of the Transport Department has been started. Through this website, you can easily find the e-invoice.
Sometimes, unintentional traffic rules are violated. People remain oblivious that no one has seen but they do not know that the transport department is looking at them with a third eye. A mistake gets directly e-challaned. Many times no SMS of this e-challan is received on mobile.
If you get an SMS, you can check the status of your e-challan by clicking on the link provided with it. If not found, you can get the information about your vehicle's e-challan directly through the website or through the mParivahan App.
Now you can fill your e-Challan sitting at home. You can also find out whether your vehicle's challan has been cut or not. If it is cut, you can also pay it online.
Keeping in mind the convenience of the people, the Transport Department has started the website echallan.parivahan.gov.in for submission of e-challan so that you will not have to go to any office. Also, without wasting time, you can pay an e-challan by adopting only a few methods.
This is how you should pay the e-challan on the website
- First of all, go to the e-Challan website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- Here you will get three options to choose from, challan number, vehicle number and driving license number. Choose any one of these options.
- Then feed the captcha code below. After this, click on the option of Get details.
- If your challan is cut, then you will see the challan, along with the option to pay.
- Clicking on the option of Pay. The website for the payment option will open now.
- Here you can pay online using your credit card or debit card or internet banking.
You can get e-challan information through the Ministry of Transport website or mParivahan app. You can also pay online from here.