Know what is Jaundice, these home remedies will help to eliminate Jaundice from the root
Due to the change in weather the weakening of immunity and the infection of microbes, millions of people fall prey to jaundice every year.
Whenever the weather changes, then this changing season brings many deadly diseases. Due to the change in weather the weakening of immunity and the infection of microbes, millions of people fall prey to jaundice every year. When the level of bilirubin in the body increases, then the skin, nails, and white parts of our eyes start turning yellow. This problem is called Jaundice. In Jaundice the liver also stops working, due to which the problem can also take a serious form and after getting upset, people start taking various measures apart from going to the doctor. But do you know that there is also a home remedy for this problem, let's know about it -
Know what is jaundice and what are its home remedies
What is Jaundice?
Jaundice occurs when there is too much of a substance called bilirubin in the body. Due to the increased amount of bilirubin, there is a bad effect on the liver, and this weakens the ability of the liver to work. The bilirubin gradually spreads throughout the body, causing a person to develop jaundice
The skin, nails and the white part of the eye turn yellow rapidly.
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion of food
- Loss of blood in the body
- Body becomes pale
- Thick/yellow urine
- Feeling constantly tired
- Lack of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Persisting fever
- Itchy hands
- Frequent dizziness
- Weight also declines very rapidly
These are all symptoms of jaundice. However, its main effect falls on your liver and the liver becomes weak.
Home Remedies for Jaundice
1) In the treatment of jaundice, if sugarcane juice is drunk three to four times a day, then it can prove to be very beneficial.
2) If a sick person with jaundice eats Sattu and eats sugarcane juice, then jaundice can be cured within a week. And even if white lime ( चूना )equal to wheat grain is mixed with sugarcane juice, then jaundice can be removed as soon as possible.
2) If you have jaundice, you can mix one teaspoon of turmeric in half a glass of water and drink it three to four times a day, all the virus substances present in the body will die, which helps in removing the bilirubin from the body and at the same time, it cleans the blood of the body.
3) Orange works to improve the digestive system. By drinking orange juice, the amount of bilirubin is reduced, and the weakness of the liver is also removed.
4)Tomatoes are high in lycopene. Taking tomato juice on an empty stomach in the morning makes the liver healthy.
5) After soaking coriander seeds for 7-8 hours, using coriander water for making green vegetables or roti can cure jaundice.
6) If there is jaundice, drinking 1-1 glass of buttermilk or whey mixed with rock salt every morning and evening helps a lot in curing jaundice.
7) Consuming curd in jaundice disease prevents bacterial infection. Yogurt is very beneficial in reducing the symptoms of jaundice.
8) Drinking coconut water during the treatment of jaundice keeps the liver and digestive system healthy.
9)Eating raw papaya without making spices and eating ripe papaya also reduces the symptoms of jaundice.
10) Grind only 5 grams of basil leaves and 5 grams of root of Punarnava and take it daily in the morning and evening, it is beneficial in the treatment of jaundice.
It is most important for the patients with jaundice that during this time they should drink boiled water only after cooling it because jaundice occurs due to infection in water, so drink water after boiling during illness and avoid drinking outside or bottled water.