Dehradun: Smart electric bus will run on Raipur to Selakui route. Know the salient features
The 05 Dehradun electric buses are flagged off by the Chief Minister today. These are buses of Raipur to Selakui route
Dehradun Electric buses timings
Electric buses will ply from from 6 AM to 10 PM in Dehradun.
- 26-seater including driver.
- It is 9 metre long and 2.5 metre wide.
- Fully Air-conditioned and GPS enabled.
- 3 CCTV cameras are installed.
- USB port and Emergency button at every seat.
- Hydraulic ramp and one seat reserved for differently abled person.
- Space for wheel chair.
- Can run up to 150-180 km once charged.
- ITS display, viable message display boards.
Following is the detailed breakdown of the fare on the Raipur - Selaqui route.
|Up to 4 km||Rs. 10|
|Up to 7 km||Rs. 15|
|Up to 10 km||Rs. 20|
|Up to 13 km||Rs. 25|
|Up to 17 km||Rs. 30|
|Up to 21 km||Rs. 35|
|Up to 25 km||Rs. 40|
|Up to 30 km||Rs. 45|
|Up to 35 km||Rs. 50|
|More than 35 km||Rs. 55|
Maximum Fare – Rs. 55
Minimum Fare – Rs. 10
Stoppages of Raipur-Selaqui Route
46 stoppages have been fixed on Raipur to Selakui route. Each stoppage is approximately 490 meters away.
- Hathikhana Chowk
- Kiddu Wala
- Doval Chowk
- Six No. Pulia
- Nathanpur Chowk
- Right to Information Building
- Pearl Avenue Hotel
- Ring Road Diversion
- NWT College
- Kali Mandir
- Sahastradhara Chungi
- Raipur Chungi
- Survey Check
- Darshanlal Chowk
- Prabhat Cinema
- Natraj Cinema
- Bindal Pul
- Yamuna Colony Chowk
- Kishan Nagar Chowk
- IMA Blood Bank
- Ballupur Chowk
- FRI Main Gate
- FRI Residential Colony
- Hoshiar Singh Gym
- Doon Presidency School
- Uttaranchal University
- Nanda ki Chowki
- Uttaranchal State Commission for Women
- Uttaranchal Technical University
- Hill Grove School
- Jhajra Hanuman Mandir
- Doon Global School
- Shivalik Institute of Ayurveda and Research
- Dhulkot Road
- Hanuman Mandir Selakui
- Shiv Mandir Selakui
- Sidcul Gate 1
- Sidcul Gate 2
- Amber Enterprise
- Reasonable fare.
- Comfortable journey as compared to Vikram (3-wheeler) and city buses.
- Reduction in congestion of traffic.
- Control on air pollution by curtailing the use of fuel.
- Time saving for office goers and tourists.
- Public Transport will be strengthened.
Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat on Tuesday flagged off 05 electric buses to be operated under Smart City Scheme at Parade Ground Dehradun and inaugurated smart toilets. The 05 electric buses which were flagged off by the Chief Minister today are buses of Raipur to Selakui route. The Chief Minister said that with the operation of these electric buses, people would get convenience in movement and they would also not cause pollution.
All these buses are air conditioned. In view of the convenience of the passengers, emergency button, emergency hammer, UAB port on every seat and space for parking wheel chair for disabled persons have been provided. CEO Smart City / District Magistrate Dehradun Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava informed that the battery of these buses can run 180 km at a time after being fully charged. These buses are equipped with GPS system, CCTV cameras, automatic transmission, fire extinguisher and regeneration system and other facilities.