Corona curfew extended till June 15, ration shops will open for 2days and liquor shop for 3 days
According to the SOP issued last week in Uttarakhand, the period of corona curfew was ending on June 8 but the government has now extended the curfew period for seven more days
Amidst the decrease in corona cases in Uttarakhand, the state government has extended the Covid curfew till June 15, giving partial relaxation. On Sunday, the government has issued its SOP. During the Covid curfew, government ration shops will open daily from 8 am to 12 noon. At the same time, stationery shops, general stores and grocery shops will open from 8 am to 1 pm on Wednesday (June 09) and Monday (June 14).
The government has also decided to open liquor shops this week. The shops will open three days a week on Wednesday (June 9), Friday (June 11) and Monday (June 14) from 8 am to 1 pm. All the bars will remain closed till further orders.
Government spokesperson Subodh Uniyal said that curfew has been extended for seven more days in the state. During this period, in rural areas of the state, the District Magistrate will issue orders according to the situation of Covid in his district.
There are the arrangements
- All loaded or empty (goods) vehicles will be allowed to move between state and inter-state with transport material.
- The sale, transportation, warehousing and related activities of fruits, vegetables, dairy, milk, bakery, meat, chicken and fish will open on daily basis from 8 am to 12 noon.
- On June 11 from 8 am to 1 pm, readymade shops, food packaging shops, tailors, eyeglasses shops, cycle shops, industrial machinery, motor parts, dry cleaners shops will be allowed to open
- Automobile accessories shops will open from 8 am to 1 am on June 11 and 14.
- Activities related to fruit, vegetable, dairy and milk, bakery manufacturing, sale of meat, chicken, fish, their transportation, warehousing, on daily basis from 8 am to 12 am
- Online and home delivery allowed through e-commerce platforms will be allowed.
- Ban on sittings in hotels, dhabas, home delivery allowed.
These will remain
- 1. RTPCR negative report necessary for going to hill districts.
- 2. 20 members in a marriage ceremony, RTPCR negative report required.
- 3. RTPCR negative report of 72 hours required for coming to Uttarakhand from outside the state.
- 4. No RTPCR required for travel between Garhwal and Kumaon, online registration required.
For the latest orders you can visit DM Dehradun homepage here