Big news: 7 PCS officers transferred in Uttarakhand, see full list
7 PCS officers have been transferred to Uttarakhand. We are telling you one by one which officer has been transferred where
Big news of this time has come out from Uttarakhand. 7 PCS officers have been transferred in Uttarakhand. We are telling you one by one, which officer has been transferred where.
- PCS officer Ramdutt Paliwal has been removed from the examination controller of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Haridwar and made additional director of Training Directorate, Haldwani.
- The responsibility of Additional Director, Directorate of Training, Haldwani has been withdrawn from PCS officer Mohammad Nasir and he has been made Joint Secretary, Government of Uttarakhand, Skill Development Department.
- PCS officer Jagdish Lal has been removed from the responsibility of City Magistrate of Haridwar and has been made the controller of examination of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar.
- PCS officer Prakash Chandra Dumka was till now handling the responsibility of General Manager Uttarakhand State Industrial Development Corporation as well as Secretary Mussoorie-Dehradun Development Authority. The responsibility of General Manager Uttarakhand State Industrial Development Corporation Dehradun has been withdrawn from him.
- PCS officer Arvind Kumar Pandey was attached with National Health Mission till now, now he has been made General Manager of Uttarakhand State Industrial Development Corporation SIDCUL Dehradun.
- PCS officer Vivek Rai has been entrusted with the responsibility of Deputy Commissioner Sugarcane Kashipur after withdrawing the responsibility of Deputy Collector of Nainital.
- PCS officer Paritosh Verma was holding additional charge of Deputy Director Mandi Parishad Rudrapur and Deputy Commissioner Sugarcane Kashipur and Regional Manager Sidkul, Pantnagar, Sitarganj till now. Additional charge of Kashipur Cane Deputy Commissioner has been withdrawn from him.