Agniveer Recruitment: Young Agniveer will show the power to become Agniveer in Kotdwar
The first phase of the Agniveer Recruitment Rally has started in Kotdwar today. For this, all the preparations have been made by the administration and the army
Under the Agneepath scheme in Uttarakhand, the first phase of the Agniveer Recruitment Rally has started in Kotdwar today. For this, all the preparations have been made by the administration and the army. Youth from Joshimath, Chamoli, Pokhari, Karnprayag, Ghat, Dewal, Narayanbagad, and Adibadri tehsils of Chamoli district will participate in the Agniveer Bharti Rally.
Their preparations for the recruitment of Agniveer under the country's first Agneepath scheme have been completed by the administration and the army, it was organized at Victoria Cross Gabar Singh Camp Kaudiya from today, August 19. A total of 60,000 youths from 64 tehsils of seven districts of the Garhwal division have registered to participate in the 10-day recruitment rally.
On Thursday, barricading was put up at the entry gate of the camp located at Kashirampur Talla. For the youth who are participating in the scheme, the army has built up a waterproof waiting room in the camp. The youth would first gather in this waiting room at two o'clock at night and they were all put in a line then they will be going to enter the Gabar Singh Camp at Kaudiya, where their physical proficiency exam is going on.
Youth vaccination certificates will be checked at the entry gate of the camp. If someone doesn’t show the vaccination certificate, the youth in the queue will already be thrown out. After this, the bar code of the recruitment admits card of the child will be checked. Before going to the track for the race, the youth will be taken to the 1600-meter track for running in groups, after a preliminary level height check of the child.
The youths who complete the race within the stipulated time by the Army will go for the Physical Efficiency Test. Army's specialist Physical Efficiency and Education Department personnel will check their academic certificates. After this, there will be a medical and written examination of the youth. Youth who fail in running and physical fitness will be kicked out from the other end of the camp.
- From August 19 to 29, the youth of Joshimath, Chamoli, Pokhari, Karnprayag, Ghat, Dewal, Narayanbagad and Adibadari tehsils of Chamoli district will be recruited.
- Tharali, Gairsain, Jilasu and Nandprayag tehsils of Chamoli will be recruited on the 20th, while the youth of Rajgarhi, Dunda, and Chinyalisaur tehsils of Uttarkashi district will be recruited.
- On 21st, the recruitment of Bhatwadi, Barkot, Dhontri, Joshiyada, Purola of Uttarkashi district and Mori, Ukhimath, and Vasukedar tehsils of Rudraprayag district will be held.
- On 22, Jakholi of Rudraprayag district, Rudraprayag, and Lansdowne Tehsil of Pauri district will be recruited.
- Kotdwar, Rikhnikhal and Pauri tehsils of the Pauri district will be recruited on the 23rd.
- On 24th, the recruitment of Satpuli, Bironkhal, Thalisain, Dhumakote, Srinagar, Jakhnikhal, and Chakisain tehsils of the Pauri district will be done.
- On 25th, Chaubattakhal, Yamkeshwar tehsil of Pauri district and Narendranagar, Ghansali and Pratapnagar tehsil of Tehri district will be recruited.
- On 26, the recruitment of Dhanaulti, Devprayag, Tehri, Kirtinagar, Jakhanidhar, Kandisaur, Gaza, Madannegi, Nainbagh, and Pavakidevi tehsils of the Tehri district will be held.
- On 27th, Balganga of Tehri district and Vikasnagar of Dehradun district, and Tuni tehsil youth will be recruited.
- On 28, the recruitment of Chakrata, Kalsi, Doiwala, Rishikesh tehsil of Dehradun district, and Roorkee tehsil of Haridwar district will be held.
- On August 29, the recruitment of youth of Haridwar, Laksar, and Bhagwanpur tehsil of Haridwar district will be organized.