A huge fire broke out in the showroom in Kishannagar Dehradun. 11 fire brigades got it under control

The fire brigade reached the spot as soon as the department got the information but by then the fire had taken a terrible form

A huge fire broke out in the showroom in Kishannagar Dehradun. 11 fire brigades got it under control

A fire broke out in the upper three floors of a showroom near Kishan Nagar Chowk under the Thana Cantt area in Dehradun. The fire brigade was informed by the shop staff about the fire. The fire brigade reached the spot as soon as the fire department got the information but by then the fire had taken a terrible form.

After hours of effort, 11 fire vehicles brought the fire under control. The upper three floors of the showroom were gutted in the fire. According to the police, the cause of the fire is a short circuit. While closing a Sanitary shop, Singhal Granite showroom near Kishan Nagar Chowk in the evening, it was noticed that smoke was coming out in the upper three floors of the five floors of the showroom. The employees immediately informed the fire brigade.

On receiving the information, fire brigade vehicles reached the spot. The fire brigade tried to control the fire, but by then the fire had taken a terrible form and there was an atmosphere of chaos around. When the fire could not be brought under control by two fire brigade vehicles, a total of 11 fire brigade vehicles had to be called one after the other.

The fire was brought under control after several hours. Due to the fire, the plastic kept in the upper three floors was burnt to ashes. Plastic items were kept on the upper floors of the showroom, which probably caught fire due to a short circuit. Also, the showroom owner suffered a loss of lakhs of rupees due to the fire. The exact damage caused by the fire is being assessed by the police.