9 big decisions taken in CM Dhami's cabinet meeting
CM Pushkar Singh Dhami's cabinet meeting was held in Dehradun
CM Pushkar Singh Dhami cabinet meeting was held in Dehradun. Read what decisions were approved in this meeting.
- Under the CAMPA notification, the annual accounts of the Authority will be placed on the table of the Legislature for the financial years 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17.
- In Uttarakhand Forest Development Corporation, a sub-committee was constituted under the chairmanship of the departmental minister to add 02 years daily labor period service to the time scale pay scale/ACP in scalar cadre, which would have officers from the finance and justice departments.
- The provision of exemption on land for construction of government buildings in the Zonal Plan of Dehradun Master Plan-2025 will be applicable to all national parties.
- Under the National Food Security Act-2013, more and more persons with disabilities will be included. In this, those earning less than Rs 4,000 will be kept under the National Food Security by including them in the Antodaya Yojana and less than Rs 15,000 in the primary family scheme.
- Given the impact of Covid, candidates have been given a relaxation of one year in the selection of Group-C posts under the ambit of the Public Service Commission and outside the ambit of the Public Service Commission, which will be applicable till June 30, 2022.
- The Chief Minister has been authorized to decide on the one-time assistance to the employees of the Transport Department in respect of salary etc.
- A total of 501 posts will be created in Srinagar, Dehradun and Haldwani Medical Colleges out of which 122 are for Srinagar, 250 are for Dehradun and 129 are for Haldwani. Apart from this, 44 posts on Srinagar will be of Specialist.
- 50 acres of land allotted to the Government Silk Farm Vikasnagar and Silk Farm Ambadi located in Dehradun district for the Lakhwar Vyasi Hydroelectric Project has been cancelled. Now this land will remain with the silk department.
- District Bar Association Bageshwar will be given 40.80 square meter land of Justice Department on free lease for the construction of Advocate Chambers in the District Court premises.